Wednesday, December 10, 2008

IFO Christmas Party Update

I want to thank all of worked so hard to provide the international students with a wonderful Christmas event.  I love this ministry for many reasons but one reason is the opportunity to serve with you.  I am so honored!  For all who either decorated, cooked, baked, provided Christmas goodies, provided gifts, provided transportation, served, and prayed; I pray that God will multiply your gifts according to Matt 6:33. 

We will soon be posting pictures on the IFO website.  Give us a week or so and then take a look at www.IFOarkansas.org .

Now I ask that you pray with me that God will cause the internationals to seek Him.  That by the power of His mighty Spirit they will hunger for the Truth of His word.  That the Lord would draw them, tear down strongholds and lies, and open their hearts that they might know Him.  Pray that He will bless the words of Steve Bowyer (Grace Church Pastor) and the love of His people shown to each international in every act of serve.  

For you I pray that no matter where right now in you journey in this life, that He would grant the desires of your heart for you and yours.  Remember, God is with us and He will help us. What a great God we serve.  Truly, there is no other!

Serving them for Him – with you,
LaJuana
Note:  In this picture is Richard (my husband/Santa’s hat), Haidar (from Iraq), intls playing Rudolph and elves.

No comments: